amandalouise has no updates.

15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2019 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
yes it does take time to adjust to being able to feel a full range of emotions, and my therapist told me the same thing about missing out on life and living one time when I told her it was so much easier back when I didnt have the skills that I have...

by the way for those waiting for the next installment / post/ thread of my integration process I have been purposely not posting....

one I want to give you all time to adjust to the fact that there are integration threads mixed in here on this board.

two I want to give you all a chance to adjust to everything I have already posted. I know its a lot of information and personal experiences, stuff you could not find elsewhere before I started posting about my dissociation/ integration process, and believe me I've done them all.... Yahoo groups, Facebook Groups, not yahoo groups, NAMI, healthjourneys, melting minds, ivory garden, survivors forum, and not on any of the other sites where dissociation issues are discussed that I am or have been a member of, not even on popular information sites like ISSTD and others...

Mind you I am not trying to plug these sites for people to go to, just stating a fact that I have searched for many many years in all kinds of forums and information sites and could not find anything that goes beyond the typically found everywhere information.

my point is what Im posting is stuff that cant be found elsewhere except from going through it. And theres more to come So I dont want to overwhelm any one.

I Also want to give others a change to start their own threads on integration and integration issues. everyone says they want more discussions about this but I seem to be the only one making threads and posts about it.

put bluntly if you want more discussions about this then you need to post about it yourselves too.
ok then lol I was rereading my thread when I noticed in this post there is a mis wording.. I put the site name melting minds (mindz) when it is supposed to say mosaic minds. melting mindz is a jig gaming puzzle website my children and I use together lol sorry about that and am so surprised that no one else has caught that miss wording
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Betty_Banana, MickeyCheeky