View Single Post
PyschCentral_User25

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 08, 2019 at 08:04 PM

Hi,

I'm having some trouble making friends at school? I know it sounds ridiculous but, before I would be very talkative and my teachers would always get onto me for saying "Quit talking" or "You've been talking so much today" and I would get hurt or offended by those small comments.

Ever since high school, I've been very quiet, and very shy -- that making friends has become hard. In middle school, and elementary I was very outgoing, and had friends, now I feel like it's hard to make them.

How should I make more friends? It's second semester of school already. And most people kind of already have their own flock/group of friends already. :/

Also, at school I'm very insecure about myself. I feel like my teachers and peers define me by my grades. I always do bad on tests, and I feel like I instantly let down my teachers, or that I come off as someone who never tries. And I feel really bad about that. When I talk to teachers I get intimidated and stutter a little because I feel they're judging me off of that.

Does anyone have any advice for this?

(Sorry that this was long).
PyschCentral_User25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks