View Single Post
Lost child

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Jan 09, 2019 at 12:07 PM

I'm lying to my therapist and everyone else about my sobriety, four years ago I gave up a 13 year addiction to pain medications but I have taken them occasionally but I steal them from my dad and the guilt is overwhelming but I can't ever admit it to my parents, I also abuse my prescription of Adderall and I know I have to stop getting my prescription but that's the only thing that actually gets me up and off this bed, I tell everyone I'm isolating because I'm healing spiritual finding myself again but that's also a lie I just can't make myself get up and do anything, I think this is why I like being alone all of the time because I hate lying to everyone and I don't want them to know, I have a tela healthy appointment with my therapist tomorrow and I know I need to tell her because she can't help me if she doesn't know everything but I probably won't, this is the first time I've been completely honest and told anyone and I'm so happy I found this site because I feel like I can be my complete honest self
Lost child is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Midgetgem