View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 09, 2019 at 05:28 PM

Actually, when my older brother got older, about eighth grade he grew bigger than all the other boys. He ended up taking each of the bullies outside where he could talk back to them with his fists.

He had also stayed back two years too, which had made our journey last even longer on that horrible bus and as I had mentioned I stayed back once as it took me a year to get used to how bad that bus ride was so I could at least get better at settling down and learning better. My brother continued to struggle with learning, had to have tutors and he also played football in high school. When he finally graduated he got a standing ovation. He worked in a factory for a while and got so he hated it and decided to go to college. He fought his way through college, paid for it himself and often did not have enough money to eat, struggled to find a place to live too often slept in the library. He ended up graduating college with honors. He got a business degree and got into sales for a big company and ended up doing very well for himself. He moved away from my parents and did his own life. He did struggle with anger issues, could not understand why he was so angry. He met a very nice woman from a big family and married her and had three children and his wife was very supportive and understanding. He also embraced religion and found a lot of comfort in prayer too. I have told him I am proud of him for all he achieved despite what I saw him go through. He did have children that also had learning challenges, but he made it a point that they got help instead of experiencing what he had himself.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879

Thanks for this!
KYWoman, Skeezyks