View Single Post
Usagizzz

Member Since Sep 2018
63 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2019 at 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinker66 View Post
How do you feel about this? Did she discuss possible diagnoses? Did she discuss what this will entail? Did she discuss with you medication and therapy options? Did she make a referral? What exaclty are the next steps recommended?

How do you feel about advocating for yourself and taking charge of your mental health care? This would involve being proactive as opposed to waiting. Find out for yourself what options exist. Maybe look for a relevant support group.

You have taken the first and hardest step already - asking for help.vWe are all proud of you for that. Now to carry that on. Great luck.
I felt somewhat relieved when she told me that. My parents are planning to take me if problems occur again.

She did mention that I might be suffering from depression spells. She told me that therapy might help me be more confident and might help me be more assertive. She didn't tell a specific medication, but mentioned that it can help. She didn't recommend me any doctor ( due to the fact I don't live in the same area as her.)

Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20.~

Usagizzz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, beauflow, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
beauflow, MickeyCheeky