Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 10, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
I struggle with this myself! It depends on the situation. Such as with my sister friend she doesn't have the clue and don't really care that she overstayed her welcome. Sometime it just little things like coming over multiple times throughout the day and assuming that your welcome over, calling every hour. Ask yourself if your being toxic to the relationship? Or you could ask if they feel that you over welcome your stay? Have they said something to you? Sometime you can tell by telling way person act if they are being cold toward you. It could be a sign.
Oh wow, yeah I definitely don’t do what your sister’s friend does which is ignoring the signs. I pay close attention. Yeah I don’t go over multiple times in a day and never assume I am welcome. They never act cold and no one has said anything but yeah I am careful. I am never toxic either and never invite myself. It is just more of a worrh and yeah I could ask. Although I have asked my friend and made sure my friend’s parents are okay at times with it when it is just me and her because parents could get annoyed faster than friends but she says they are fine. I am still careful though.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky