View Single Post
cryingontheinside
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 10, 2019 at 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWBorealis View Post
I'd love to try hypnotherapy too just to test it out.

Could you try and calling care coordinator and having a chat with her? You could ask her if there is something else that you could participate in for the time being? I understand that it feels crappy if she's not calling or contacting but you could try and reach out instead and ask her about some temporary options or something that she can maybe suggest?
That's a good idea , i will contact her tomorrow .
Thank you for being so supportive !!
As for the hypnotherapy it was amazing in my experience . it was a long time ago before i was diagnosed . i kept going to the doctors telling them i was depressed and they said i was wasting their time .
I didnt know what else to do . i dont know where i got the idea to try hypnotherapy but im glad i did . i told the man about my low self asteem and feeling depressed and that i got bullied at work but i wasn't quite sure why . the hypnotherapy worked amazingly on me . i think i went very deep into it ( not sure if its the same with everyone or would have the same affect . ) i felt so calm afterwards , a constant calm , it was a feeling i hadn't experienced before or remembered feeling because i was constantly on edge . this calmness stayed with me for about a year and that was after having only one session . i was given a tape of the session and told to listen to it every night but i lost it . it probably would have been more affective if i listened to the tape or if i went again a few more times .
So I'm very interested in it. he was amazing though , i don't know if they are all as good him though . im going to try it again , hopefully find someone who is willing to come to my house . if they are not as good as him and its not successful i will be dissaopointed but at least i would have tried .
cryingontheinside is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BWBorealis