seeker33 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,603 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2019 at 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusax View Post
I have a little story about that. When I was little, I used to have very vivid dreams. I was also active during them. ( I still have vivid dreams but not as often nowadays.) Anyway...I don't know if I was dreaming or not at this point....but I was in bed, and something tickled me and I woke myself up laughing (in the dream, not for real) and saw a small grey figure with big eyes and no discernable mouth. When I woke up the next day I just put it down to another dream. It was not until years later that I saw a picture of one and the dream came back to me. As far as I can remember, I had not seen anything about them on TV (we only had 4 channels) and we did not go to the movies except for Disney films when I was that age. So......your guess, guys....
Thank you for sharing this, extremely interesting and I believe you. How did you feel when you saw that figure? Were you afraid?
When I was 8 or 9 I told my parents that my soul had been exchanged for a soul from the star Sirius. I had a vision where I saw two queues of souls - in one queue were those who recently died and they were very sad and tried to get into the queue for those that were waiting to be born. There was a high wall between them and like "guards" with swords to prevent "dead ones" from jumping over.
I was extremely happy that I was chosen to be born and I went to some sort of "school of life " where I was taught what to do when I'm born.
Everything was white and silver there.
I described this with no emotion, like a robot. I said :"I was told to say this when the right time comes. And now it's the time". Mum says she was genuinely scared of me that evening and a few days after.
Also, I said : "things don't really look like I described them, I only used words that people understand." Which means even as a child when I was sharing this I was aware I was speaking in symbols, I just didn't know the word "symbol". I think if a person is hallucinating or lying they don't point out that they are only using symbols.

And "1000 years are like one second" - where can a 8 or 9 year old hear about relativity of time, which is also similar to a certain biblical quote? Remember we are talking about early 90's in a central european country without much sci-fi influence.
I said that the original soul in this body had voluntarily agreed to be exchanged. And that the body has kept the early memories, however the soul is different.

I have to say I come from an atheist family, we only had 3-4 TV channels as well and absolutely no one near me was into the new age. It was soon after velvet revolution here, and new age or esoterics was officially censored in my country, so most adults weren't aware of popular new age culture either. The town where I live has 46% atheists. So... Where could I have gotten these ideas and symbols as a young child?
My parents were shocked and wrote some of it down because they said the way I spoke and everything didn't sound like a childish fantasy at all. And it was accompanied by a real sudden change in my behaviour.
I've done some research and I found a "starseed" community online. However I don't like it that much because I feel the majority of people there have serious mental issues and the articles and forums there get truly ridiculous. I do have some unusual experiences, but I'm not psychotic or paranoid and I have a basic understanding of science, too.

So... this issue worries me because I can't find anyone rational to share with. On the other hand, I've also had unusual experiences with Christianity and using my psychic abilities. On a couple of occasions I proved them with my T also. She's a very rational person yet she was very surprised by some facts I knew about her which she hasn't disclosed. Or quite unusual things that I tend to materialise by my thoughts.
This stuff is extremely confusing. Things happen to me which I never chose to consciously study. I only study them AFTER something unusual happens to me because I want to know more about it.
However if I could chose I would get rid of it immediately however it's not possible as strange things happen to me without my intent.

I hope by now you guys know me here on this forum, that I'm a rather rational person, I'm not one of those wearing tin foil hat, I don't read about conspiracies, I don't have crystals everywhere in my home... yet there's "something" in me that keeps emerging and it's too real (seen and experienced by other people too) which I can't ignore!
But the fact is that I'm quite sensitive and have cptsd so getting too involved with spiritual things isn't good for my mental health. Yet even when I try to ignore this stuff, something "paranormal" happens to me and I'm reminded and confused again.
Then when I begin reasearching, most things I read or watch videos are simply stupid and irrational. Because apart from unusual experiences I also have a brain which allows me to distinguish facts and BS.

It's an extremely frustrating situation and I don't know what to do anymore!!! Who to ask for help!!! Even my T doesn't know what to do with me in this area.

I love nature, simplicity and minimalism

Last edited by seeker33; Jan 11, 2019 at 02:35 AM..
seeker33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, mote.of.soul, Out There