View Single Post
KristenRenee

Member Since Dec 2014
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 11, 2019 at 02:13 AM

Wow, it sure is great to know that i'm not alone in how I feel on this grocery store subject. The older I get the worse it gets or so it seems. I do not have a vehicle any longer since I wrecked my a year ago. I have to depend on a friend who sleeps during the day when I need to get my business or grocery shopping done and wants to go late at night. By then i'm already in a bad mood because i'm tired and have to face all the "crazies" at the store. I have to go to a very popular low income store because i'm on a fixed income. So I have to deal with people who are greedy, mean, irate, begging for food or alcohol and hog all the food. Plus they always have a problem at the check out counter. They either don't have enough of the money on one card and don't bother to check on the other card before they come to the store and make everyone wait for them in line. it's a control thing and drives me totally nuts. I literally have to come home and pray after I've done my shopping for either my bad thoughts that I have towards these people who get everything for free and still manage to make others miserable for pray for something wrong I shouldn't have said. I feel for all of you I do.
KristenRenee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Medusax