View Single Post
BWBorealis

Member Since Dec 2018
11 hugs
given
Default Jan 11, 2019 at 03:09 AM

MJ withdrawal is intense for some. It sure was for me. I suffered and constantly suffer every time i quit. It was much worse during some of the quit attempts. Especially Once i had symptoms for 6 months entire months, depression , anxiety , and worst of all was the night sweats and insomnia and interrupted sleep. For that entire period! It was pure agony.

It honestly felt like i was coming off heroin or something. Not that i have experience with that drug but rhetorically speaking.

The last attempt was much much less intense and physical symptoms lasted about 3 weeks which was insomnia and sleep issues, but i ended up taking melatonin pills to regulate my sleep which helped.

It will subside obviously so stay strong. What can help is magnesium glycinate (the good absorbable variety) or epsom salt baths which has magnesium. Fish oil supplements. A good diet. There are other things you could take like over the counter stuff but if you're on medication so they might interact with them so i won't recommend those alternatives. But in case other people read this, 5-htp which is a precursor of serotonin production in the brain and there is another supplement called L-tyrosine. They're not strong and fast acting and definitely discuss with your Doctor first before taking any supplements to be on the safe side.

Also exercise. Any type of sweat inducing cardiovascular type of daily exercise is helpful for detox and recovery. Yoga too is good.

Black & White Borealis

"The world history of emotions: not to pay attention is not to be immune"
BWBorealis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Wanderlust90

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wanderlust90