LucyD :)

8 yr Member
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2019 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
So sick of this stupid ED. Tired of wasting so much time & energy on it. Thought I was skinny then went to one of those stupid pro sites & felt like a whale. Been running a lot.
I have been watching My six hundred pound life on TLC channel. When I saw how big this woman was I thought just how hard it must be for her but she had such a good attitude and lost more than half of her weight in about a year. I realized I need to have a more positive attitude about my weight and be more realistic in how I can lose my weight if she can.

I know you don't need to lose any weight. I was just thinking about that show and wanted to share that. The ED is full of lies about us. I'm realizing that. I thought I was so huge until I saw that woman and thought if she has that great attitude and got counseling, I can, too. I have a hard time talking about my ED. I tend to keep my thoughts about it to myself because when I do talk about it I end up getting worse for some reason. I can't figure it out yet why that happens, it's like I jinx myself. Not saying any of this applies to you.

We all do what is best for us. Are you still seeing a therapist about the ED? If so I hope it is helping.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird