View Single Post
BWBorealis

Member Since Dec 2018
11 hugs
given
Default Jan 12, 2019 at 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessabee View Post
Dude!!! Just when I got through the most intense of the withdrawals coming off narcotics I decided it would be a good idea to quit cannabis. Because we all know there are no cannabis withdrawals right??

WRONG!

I'm TOTALLY experiencing those night sweats and interrupted sleep you're talking about. I wake up 3 times a night usually and have to change every time because I'm always in a cold sweat. Besides that, if I wake up any time after 4am, that's good enough for me! I stay up (well, I drift in and out while watching tv lol) because I can't deal with laying there trying unsuccessfully to sleep.

It's crazy! Actually, I would compare this withdrawal to when I reactivated my metabolism during anorexia recovery... Night sweats galloooore and all kinds of little things very similar to drug withdrawal.
Hey Jess! It is craaaazy. And it's so tough really. I remember when i used to tell my friends some used to not believe me and think that its impossible to it must be something else. I'm like NO there is a direct freaking correlation and i am experiencing it first hand and in real time so no its not some other thing!

I've been off MJ for for 5 months now! yay.

Black & White Borealis

"The world history of emotions: not to pay attention is not to be immune"
BWBorealis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky