View Single Post
Amyjay
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2019 at 02:54 PM

Having a bit of a day today. Started off with only 3 hours sleep, broken by nightmares. Woke up to a facebook video post from my birth family posted last, about a huge get together yesterday with my mother, my siblings, my two nephews from overseas who I have never met, all my cousins and their children, a gathering of about 30 people in all that happened only a two minute drive from my home... posted with a message from our birth mother - "so grateful to spend time with all my family". So many responses from the family members mentioned about how much they loved the day, how grateful they are for family. So many happy children playing in the video, so much laughter.

We weren't invited. We had no idea this was on. Our two kids - also her grandchildren -weren't invited. I won't tell them or let them see the video because it will crush them.

I just want to unfriend her because the hurt of this video on our birthday of all days - the day our "real" mother also rejected us and told us "this is your day to think about why your real mother didn't want you" - is too much to bear.

**** childhood abuse, **** CEN, **** families.

Hugs from:
Anonymous48690, Gr3tta_0