View Single Post
butterfly_angel

Member Since Nov 2013
Frown Jan 12, 2019 at 07:34 PM

Well, Monday I start the spring semester of college & my human services program. I choose this program because, working as a home health aide, I wish there was more I could do to help my clients get the resources they need. However, I'm having reservations & am hoping I'm choosing the right program. Part of my reservations comes from reading the human services program guide & upon learning our professors will be observing student behaviors & correcting us as necessary. Well, I afraid my anxiety, low self-esteem, & co-dependency issues, which I'm continuing to work with a therapist on, are going to picked up on. And I'm second guessing whether or not this is the right career path for me because of having boundary and co-dependency issues, which I think I'll always struggle with, could interfer with the theraputic relationship & quality of counsel I provide. Which leads me to the question of can a person overcome their co-dependency & co-dependent behaviors? Also, I'm having some anxiety because one of my professors, who is also my faculty advisor, is the social worker who did the psych evaluation and admitted me to the hospital 4 1/2 years ago during one of my severe depressive episodes. All of this has me wondering if this is a mistake and I should choose a different major...

Current Meds/Supplements
Wellbutrin XL 300mg, 100mg of 5-HTP, B-Complex Vitamin, & 2000mg Omega-3 fish oil in AM, Melatonin 6mg at bedtime

I've literally tried just about everything from A(mbien) to Z(oloft, just ask me if you have questions about my experiences!
butterfly_angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Little Lulu, MickeyCheeky