Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Jan 13, 2019 at 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaman38 View Post
Most of the time. But usually, others don't want to hear about my troubles because they have their own and that usually results in them ignoring me and that causes me to close up even more. People want to see rainbows, unicorns, and have some sort of imaginary world where everything is perfect. My world is not that way. So yes, I am alone a lot. I do feel isolated and not wanted by others.
There is a balance. People don't want to hear nothing but troubles but they will listen to troubles when it is equally balanced with positives in their life or at least a positive way of looking at things. Being around someone who is constantly negative & talks only about their troubles brings everyone down to their level & most people can only take so much of being around that.

That was what my life was like before I left (moved 2100 miles away from) that environment & struck out to create a new positive life & environment for myself.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro, Medusax, MickeyCheeky