View Single Post
Bat_Orchid90

Bat_Orchid90 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Jan 13, 2019 at 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Well... I honestly don't know the answer to your question. However I experience a lot of generalized anxiety & also some paranoia. I'm an older person & I don't recall ever feeling particularly paranoid when I was younger even though I struggled with a lot of anxiety back then too. Nowadays, though, paranoia is something that does come upon me particularly later at night.

Perhaps the paranoia I experience is simply a sign that, over time, the constant anxiety I have dealt with has "worn away" whatever layers of resistance I had when I was younger? Or perhaps it's a matter of my generalized anxiety just worsening? I don't really know. Actually, nowadays, I no longer even have anything in particular to be anxious about. But I think after so many years of running on my nerves, so to speak, my body just no longer knows how to function any other way.

Awe I pretty much find myself worrying about just about everything. I’ve always had an anxiety issue but only recently got genuinely diagnosed. If it’s possible, it’s even taken a toll on my memory. Ill be so caught up worrying about my next move, what i have to do in my day, etc etc that I have to double sometimes triple check basic tasks before i leave a room . Like “ did I lock that door? Did i take the garbage out? Did i turn out the light?” And even though i know i checked before i left the house, ill so much as get out of my car, go back inside and do my checklist all over, but I’m wondering if being scared of bad things happening makes it worse. I find myself asking “ what if” all day.... “ what if my car breaks down? I need water maybe some snacks and a travel bag?” “What if i get my clothes dirty at work? Guess i should have some back up” ...” what if my cat gets into the garbage while I’m away? Should i leave work a little early to check on him?”
Bat_Orchid90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky