1,603 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2019 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispershadow View Post
I wish someone would "find" me

YouTube
We're here with you Whisper. You're not alone. And you can reach to people in your real life, too, and ask for help. People want to help you, just ask and let them help you. It's in your power to get the help you need.

I won't answer the thing three wants you to believe. Because three isn't real Whisper. It's only a symptom of your disease, nothing else. You can't stop it at the moment but you can accept it as a symptom without any real substance. Let it talk as much as it wants. I know you can't make it quiet but what you can do is remind yourself it isn't a real person. It isn't any more real than a bad dream or optical illusion. Scary? Definitely. Does it have any real power or truth? No!

I'm saying this in a gentle and kind way because I'm trying to help you and I hope from the bottom of my heart that you find a way to fight this and be happier. If you knew how I like your gentle and caring personality! I wish I saw you relaxed and content. It IS possible and YOU CAN get there if you decide to ask for help.

I love nature, simplicity and minimalism
seeker33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32891