Elio

Member Since Sep 2006
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2019 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynesthesia View Post
That in fact it's not that he does not care but he cares in really "inappropriate" ways? Dunno, it was just my first thought reading this post.
I have wondered this as well.

btw - I am terrible at making friends. I explain it to my T as, I'm the person that there's nothing wrong with, I just am not thought about when other people are thinking of the "who" to invite to their things so I don't get invited. It's not even that they don't like me. I'm not sure she gets it. And yeah, I thought I was making progress in 2017, then I had surgery and complications from surgery. I reached out to those potential new friends and got silence. They knew I had surgery. One was my personal trainer that I thought might move into friendship zone (I was seeing her 2x a week for over a year, I had shared a lot of personal stuff and she had shared some back). After that I went through a period where I felt like see I can't even pay people to be my friend. Ok, that still stings.

I did get another personal trainer because I had/have goals that I cannot reach on my own. I was/am much more reserved with this personal trainer and we have no friend like interactions.

Anyway, kind of feel like going off topic here. I wanted to add my voice to this possible theory. We won't really know until the 2 yrs are up and you are able to contact him.
Elio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
DP_2017, LonesomeTonight