Elio

Member Since Sep 2006
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2019 at 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineD View Post
You seem really bothered by the last text he sent you. It seems to be the thing that triggered a downward spiral. If I remember correctly, you texted him a photo of you guys that you took during that last session. He replied with something like, "Thanks, I'll save everything on this phone before the factory reset." He's basically saying he will save the photo and other photos and texts between you. I'm not sure why that upset you so much. I think he was trying to say that he cares and wants to remember you so he's saving everything. Why did that text make you feel like everything was fake or you were just his job?

Maybe if we talked about that text more we can figure out why you feel so bad.
Wait, this is his phone he had from work, the one he had to turn in correct? Then yeah, doesn't his statement mean that he'll save it all off the phone to someplace else before he had to turn it in? Unless RaineD is quoting that text incorrectly or if there was others that we missed; I'd read it as he's saving all the stuff. Why would he save it all someplace else (like his computer) if he didn't want to keep it, if it didn't mean something to him?

Granted, high probability here that I'm missing something, forgive me if I am.
Elio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127