Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
471 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2019 at 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne2.0 View Post
I've never done sex therapy, but I think it's a legitimate thing for individuals or couples who struggle. If you are interested in seeing a dramatized version of a sex therapist which is really quite extreme and funny (or maybe not, hard to know), check out a new Netflix series called "Sex Education." One of the characters (Gillian Anderson, who I quite like) is a sex therapist who has her office in her home (!) and her 16 year old son is trying to emulate her at school as a therapist for teenagers with "problems." I've just seen the pilot and while it's not the best show I've ever watched, it was quite entertaining. I think it's set in Britain but I am not sure.
Woa! I need to watch this asap, not for the sex therapist part, but for the Gillian Anderson part Thanks for the info Joking aside, I went to a sex therapist once. I was worried about my libido being completely gone because of antidepressants and other medication. I was hoping she would reassure me and also give me some advice on how to manage with my girlfriend. She was nice but completely useless. She told me some super obvious stuff and then sent me on my way (at least she didn't tell me I had to come back for x sessions!).
Myrto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Out There