View Single Post
Nonosoy

Member Since Jan 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 14, 2019 at 10:32 AM

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you a lot for your answers. I never thought I'd receive such attention, especially with such a touchy subject. I'm indeed from France, maybe that's why some of my sentences are strangely formulated ! I posted on this forum because I'm desperate for answers and I want to understand myself.

I saw a psychiatrist this morning and I told him about the depression, the sense of doom and the insomnia, the running thoughts, but I haven't talked about the animal killing part yet.. At some point I told him I was afraid of being a sociopath and he laughed, which is a good sign I guess. He wrote a lot, and I kept talking about how I fear I might be different and not made to live, that my whole perception of reality might be wrong, and I bursted into tears. I didn't even noticed it, I was talking and then a urge to cry came and I couldn't do anything about it. It felt as if I could have cried for hours. I'm seeing him next monday at 10:30 AM, he told me to take Zoloft 50mg in the morning and at night. I think the worst thing about my situation now is that I feel numb and lost interest in everything. I have a life to live, a job to do, a girlfriend and family to take care of and this lands on me.. I guess it never is the time when it comes to this kind of terrible thing.

I'll keep you in touch on how it is going on, writing it down makes me feel a bit better, even if it's temporary.
Lots of love to you all
Nonosoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, Skeezyks