Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2019 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Só leigheas View Post
This is Tyler. I've been on here before but it's been a while.

Só isn't in a good place. We have another alter, Star, who keeps telling her that one of our abusers was actually a savior and that we betrayed her. Só is wanting to contact our abuser. I really can't go through that. The things this person did won't leave me alone. She isn't a savior, she's a sick sadistic, uncaring *****.

Excuse the outburst. I just can't have us getting hurt again. What do I (or we) do?
only you know what you can do and cant do about this. suggestion think back to other times when this has happened, how did you handle it then. one thing about DID is that everything that comes with it has been going on since very early childhood, getting the diagnosis only puts a name on what has always been happening, so when you have problems like this all you need to do is look back at your life and see how you and the others have handled the situation before. Im taking a guess here that there is probably someone in the system that does have the sense of agency of handling the abusers, especially if the abuser is a family member. so my other suggestion is maybe since you seem to know about your system of alters just ask everyone who handles this situation if its not part of your sense of agency.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, MtnTime2896