Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,780 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Confused Jan 14, 2019 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
Sure, saidso, I'll dance and I love hugs.

As we get older, moving hurts! But up to a point we need to keep moving, don't we?

I try to do some housework and count that as exercise, too.
I used to dance a lot in my 20's, but I didn't do any other exercise LOL.

I know you're supposed to do it, but it's a chore for me. And contrary to what's touted as a cure-all for what ails you, or give you energy, etc., it doesn't do that for me. I end up exhausted, hot, sweaty,and irritable.

I go to the gym 3 times a week and I try to walk when I can. But it's not nice to walk around here; it's so busy and so many signals/cars to watch out for.

This is why I prefer the treadmill at the gym, where I feel safer. On Sundays I try to walk/jog/run on it for about 2 miles. Sunday is the most boring day of the week for me, and I find jogging/running blows off steam better than other cardio stuff like the stairclimber. People piss me off so much lately.

Most of the time I keep the incline at zero, but sometimes I try to raise it a bit so I'm going up hill for a bit. But then I have to decrease the speed....

Yup, housework is exercise, though I don't do that as much as I "should" either as it's downright tedious and tiring.

Supposedly the less we do, the less we will be ABLE to do so moving is important. Still, I find it hard, as it's a chore like I said. It's flossing or doing laundry, two other tasks I hate but that one needs to do.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote