View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Shocked Jan 14, 2019 at 03:18 PM

Flossing and doing laundry, hah! The thing that gets me wingeing is ironing double duvets after having visitors. They always say that they will bring sleeping bags and forget.

NoNightOwl you are an inspiration. What kind of dance did you do in your trenties? I did acrobatic dance - it was an eruption of rebelliousness after being mocked for dancing as a young child.

If I could get to running 2 miles I would be ecstatic! Big smile coming your way. I don't know whether I can still run at all because years ago my knees were injured. But that was years ago and knees are painfree now. I run for buses and suppose that if I can't run I could stumble jerkily around which would pace my heart rate a bit.

I see a lot of runners in my neighbourhood and some are not in lycra and have white hairs. I am just not-motivated. So thanks very much for inspiring me by your efforts!

Sometimes exercise for me feels like flossing, but once I get a regular routine going then exercise is more like washing up the cups while I am brewing coffee. It becomes something that I do automatically, and I like having the reserves of energy to fall back on.

Gym 3 times a week hah - good effort !

At least I've done exercises again today - without motivation but I didn't give way to distractions. Will be off line for next few days but will look forward to exchanging more about this at the weekend.
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl