Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2019 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatedsoul View Post
I am not born, im in hell, i own no feelings but imposed on me are too many feelings
All i can think is what is wrong with me?

Perhaps i am solely disgust and fear

disgusted with all of this, everyone, this person i am supposed to be, afraid ill never exist because i am unable to coexist in this society

I am uncertain if i can ever overcome
Uncertain if i even want to
I am sorry elevatedsoul that you are having a hard time. maybe some reality testing will help... for example ...

if you have never been born how is that you are here now posting?

people who have never been born dont exist and can not go online and post...

if you have no feelings how is it that you are disgusted, fear and afraid?

Disgust, fear and afraid are feelings.

if you are not able to co exist with society then how is it that your other posts mention things like family, friends, work, seeing a therapist for your borderline personality disorder, seeing your doctors who are managing your meds, living with relatives...

all these are proof that you do co exist with society.

society is things like who you live with, who is in your life and around you, what your location is, work, family, friends, and other people and things in your community and what you do...

sometimes borderline personality disorder is like this where you are confused and lonely and isolating but just keep working with your treatment providers and you will be feeling better. in the mean time when you feel like this do some reality testing like I do with all my problems...it really does help.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky