View Single Post
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Jan 15, 2019 at 03:31 PM

I was talking to some people the other day about something very painful that I have rarely shared about. It was in a semi public place. Another acquaintance joined in and got all the attention, so I was unable to share the triggering to me and hurtful to me topic I was talking about. It was about abuse, “family” being profoundly abusive and rejecting of me... The same or similar thing often happens to me irl, especially at “family” gatherings. Because I’m not “normal” or for some other, unknown, reason, others are listened to, but I am not. I do not like this.

Some smart *** said to me once that my “lament has again been heard”... if i had such severe ocd that I repeated myself every ****ing day I would still not deserve such disrespect And I do not appreciate that or any disrespect one bit (Not anyone here)

I keep being given this same “life lesson” - it doesn’t matter how distressed, or even in “crisis” I am... someone else is always more “important” and “worth support” ... this “life lesson” does not make sense, since I always try to be supportive and respectful to others. I’m tired of life. Very tired.

(Not about anyone here)

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, little turtle, MtnTime2896, Rohag, Sunflower123, Thirty shades