View Single Post
coolibrarian
Poohbah

coolibrarian Coolibrarian is feeling anxious.

10 yr Member
1,041 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2019 at 04:28 PM

I would appreciate some pocket riders for tomorrow, mid-morning. I am seeing my Pdoc again, and will have a list of issues with me, including BP II and possibly getting my former Pdoc's file on me.

It's now past mid-January, and my T is not back in the office, yet. In her updated voicemail, she said that she might be able to offer some of her clients (Why not all of us?) phone sessions, so if we want one, we are to call and leave her a message and she will get back to us.

Thing is, I want more than a phone session. That is, both Big Cool and Little Cool want that.

In one of her outgoing voicemails, she indicated that she had gone to the gym, for an implied light workout. Why can't we (I) meet her at a Starbucks, at a far table, to have a session? Big C knows why, but Little C needs assurances as to why this is impossible. I don't know if she's driving yet, but it's exactly 2 months and 1 day since she had her surgery, so wouldn't you think she'd be driving by now?

I've done pretty well, having not seen her since November 7th. I've only had two meltdowns at work. I would have had more, but then I realized I didn't need to stay in any situation or meeting that was upsetting to me.

But I'm getting weary of holding it all together myself, without T. And I'm worried about how many "extra" sessions I will need to work through all my pain, anger, sadness, depression, and everything else that's happened since my last session. I don't know how many times Little Cool will need to hear certain things.

Big Cool knows that life sucks sometimes. But for me, a lot of things have been sucking at once! Big Cool agrees with Little Cool when LC cries,
"It's not fair!"

Thanks for reading.--Cool

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, ChickenNoodleSoup, justbreathe1994, Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Out There, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127