View Single Post
DP_2017
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2019 at 10:22 PM

*I ended therapy about a month ago, he abruptly left and quit the career and cut off contact for 2 yrs. He and I were really close... more friend like than anything. So I've been having a few dreams about him since, this one was very odd.... what do you all make of it??*

I'm not one who often remembers dreams or reads much into them. Weirdly it seems I only remember dreams involving t. I had a weird one last night and wondered your thoughts on it

So first I'll say....I have a near lifelong issue of jealousy of women. It was something t knew about but we never worked on. After he left ...I became almost rageful in my mind with my thoughts of women in his life.

In my dream, I saw him at a concert type place with lots of people around. I got so excited that he seemed to be coming to sit by me but he chose the bench behind me.

There were several women there. He started laughing with them and seemingly being flirty and just being his silly self for laughs. I got sad and turned away

Later I looked back and didn't see him, it's weird. I just saw women sitting there but still laughing. Well one of them got up and came over to me, introduced themselves as Rosie and sat down. Looking in the eyes I instantly knew it was him. I was so confused and wondered if he had been miserable in his body too or something and after he left to go back the other women, he had an erection.

We didn't talk as I woke up but most of the dream he was himself but then was her. My jealousy is not about harm to women but rather feelings of not being good enough. They are better than me. I'm almost certain this is this issue coming out in my dream but I don't get why my mind changed him to a woman.