View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2019 at 11:54 AM

My self esteem and confidence plummeted after I got bullied yesterday.I am gradually coming to see that it isn't me or anything I did wrong,but the bullies own inadequacies that caused them to bully me.It is hard not to feel inferior and defective cos the bullies made fun of things that are me that I can't change,and it is cruel to treat me with hate.I think they also didn't like me because I am an ethnic minority so I was dealing with abuse because I am not English.I feel bad because I allowed them to continue and didn't stop them,and I just ignored the bullying so of course they felt emboldened to continue.Also in the art class I wasn't fully aware and attentive that day and was mentally distracted and withdrawn and kind of daydreaming which meant that made me even more of a target for the bullies.I wanted to do the art class,but the type of art we were doing I wasn't enjoying so in a way I am glad I have withdrawn from the class.Maybe there are other art classes more suited to me.Next time I will make sure I am in full awareness in classes and if bullied I will make sure I confront it at the time it happens.

Hugs from:
Anonymous59275