View Single Post
lifecansuck

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Jan 16, 2019 at 12:51 PM

My question that no DR. or person has been able to answer is this: As of the last 10 years or so, if I take Nyquil ,cold meds, drink "1 beer" etc... NOT UNTILL 4 DAYS LATER will I have MAJOR difficulty keeping stress down (even about past issues). And like I said, ”1 beer” or cold medicine will do this. And it can be realy bad at moments, explosive and very dangerous. THIS WILL LAST 4 MORE DAYS Now granted, my life for the past x amount of years has been extremely stressful almost daily and I have a ton of baggage Im trying to get past . But this issue has happend even without stressfull times...This issue is what is cripling me from getting past and on with healing. I have insomnia now and Im very afraid to take anything. So I can see being on edge.. But this is amplified. I can even be in a decent space that week, on vacation and decide to have a beer… so no real time stressors, except 4 days later. This has got to be a brain chemistry thing. I have taken different depression meds for 27 years and smoke alittle indica in the evening only (only thing that makes me relax and take another breath to try again). I have tried switching all my meds, even quiting smoking and quitting all meds... something is wrong with my brain and its killing me (or will kill me someday). I have tracked this on a calander at times, its very real and not my imagination..

Has anybody experienced this? have any links that address this?
Please; I dont need a lecture on the smoking (it hasnt allways been a variable) .

Any ideas? Point me in a better direction to find answer? Every DR. I have had has no idea..
Thanks in advance.
lifecansuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote