AzulOscuro has no updates.

8 yr Member
1,748 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2019 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylin View Post
I realised at art class when I was bullied yesterday how badly I fitted into the group there and how unhappy it can make me to feel surrounded by people who are hostile and indifferent to me and who act superior.It has made me see that forcing myself to fit in and belong somewhere that I don't really belong and never will is a mistake.I hope that never happens to me again it was an unpleasant experience.The fact that I attended two session and completed the work expected of me shows me I can do it but don't have to especially seeing as the tutor joined in bullying me with the other bullies.It is not my fault that I had to withdraw from the course and I am glad I prioritised my emotional safety and spoke to the man in charge about how the tutor behaved.But not fitting in somewhere is such an unpleasant experience and can affect your self esteem and confidence badly.
You stood for yourself and this is huge. Still I can’t understand what takes a group of people (like a wolves’ pack) to bully another person.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote