View Single Post
Anonymous52333

Default Jan 17, 2019 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinker66 View Post
If you've been following along you will know that things haven't been going well for me at work. The short story is that the anxiety gets to me to the point it is life consuming. I am terrified at work and when I am not at work I am terrified about having to go back to work. I am ill - physically and mentally. The panic attacks come - both on and off the job. I begin to humiliate myself in my work place and so on.

Yesterday I spent the whole day leading up to work crying, shaking, and vomiting. I must have looked terrible when I finally did go into work as several coworkers asked if I was okay.

A manager called me aside and asked what was wrong. I broke down and before I knew it I quit my job.

I am worried now about how I am going to get on without the income but I am also very much relieved.
I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm in the same boat and totally understand how you could just break down and quit. In reality, I think this will happen to me any day. I'm hoping to hold out for a bit longer for financial reasons, but not sure I can do it.
If you can, apply for disability. Take care of you.