Thread: Welcome back
View Single Post
NothingPeopleDo
NothingPeopleDo has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Jan 17, 2019 at 08:58 AM

I agree, if I drink in social environments I can become “misunderstood” lol. I have agreed to not drink around new people cause it can become first last situation quite easily. I have moved to a different part of the country where people don’t have the same type of humor like where I came from. Different way of life is a bit of a challenge as well. I will say I have cam a long way from the past but NPD has made my life very difficult. Recognizing the traits that I have relied on only strengthens my weakness. Knowing I am not alway who I portray to believe was much easier to deal with prior to NPD diagnosis. Talk about skeletons in the closet!!! Anyway my life is a constant struggle with this. Be me and fall into what I was or try to be better and see how damaged I am. NPD is really the ultimate in insecurities and nothing more. Living a life as what we imagine is not healthy. Admitting faults, laughing at yourself, realizing I am human is not as easy as it should be. At the end of the day it’s nice to see others like me here. Although I do not come here that often I have been here for many years. I have had much success with dealing with my true self by coming here. For those that have been around I used to go by “Underground”, may bring back more memories for some, others none. Anyway, good to see that I still recognize many here. Thanks for reading!!
NothingPeopleDo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote