Thread: weather phobia
View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jan 17, 2019 at 04:06 PM

Whenever bad weather is coming my anxieties go sky high,for instance this weekend we are in for a dandy of a storm,snow,ice and rain and on top of that Monday our highest temps will be only 10 degrees all day long.It is suppose to be very windy.The wind is what scares me the most>I do not know why I feel this way I have never had problems with the weather before but this all started a little over a year ago my fears of the weather.I don't even like watching the weather reports anymore because everytime I do and there is any kinds of storms brewing I freak out.Years ago I didnt mind snow storms,but no ugh.I hate having to deal with trying to get my tv and computer working once the power goes off,I actually have panic attacks whenever we lose power.My ideal weather would be 70 degrees all year through,no storms at all.Is there a name for weather phobias? Does anyone experience these kind of fears??I cannot wait until spring comes.I would much rather be able to sit outside then be stuck inside all of the time .I will tell you one thing I wont be talking to anyone around here because I just dont trust people where I live they have to know everyones business, and that is not me. It is cold today thank god I got heat last year my furnace died out three times lucky for me they fixed it oh ya that is another thing I am so afraid of my heat not going on,maybe it stems from giving me problems from last year.Why do we have to worry all of the time?I am sick of it.As you know stress is not good for us,and I have to be careful because of my heart.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mountaindewed, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mountaindewed