View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Jan 18, 2019 at 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
On vacation to Arizona and my astro chart says it would be a great place for me. Goals and independence will be achieved here, unlike my home state which has many barriers to success and where I will lose my mind the chart said and I have.

I currently have a daughter whose 16, a part time job, and live with my mom. Rent in Arizona is more affordable if I'm working. But figure I I'll have to hold off until my daughter graduates. 2 years. But I don't want to wait too long to restart my life.

My aunt is living down here and she's 83. She could connect me to people and businesses she's lived here since age 30. I've fought invisible forces a lot would like to be somewhere where I achieve my goals and become independent. Thoughts?
I grew up in Arizona and still miss it. It is a great place to live if you love the outdoors. Used to hike all of the time there. Would also go horseback riding, bike riding, fishing, skiing, camping, and swim in pools, creeks and lakes. To enjoy it, you need to have a good car because if you live in the desert--you will want to drive to the mountains in the summer but if you live in the mountains, you will want to spend time in the desert in the winter. Love all the sunshine there.

What if your daughter stays in the Midwest? I will probably never move back because I would never want to live that far away from my children.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky