xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jan 18, 2019 at 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I can relate. There’s going to be a monster snow storm in my area starting Friday night and going all the way into Saturday. I have to work Saturday early in the morning. I do not drive and my mom is a senior, who is terrified of driving in bad weather. I hate the idea of calling into work. But I am worried I may have to. Hopefully the snow storm will go to the south of where I live.

Luckily at work yesterday other coworkers were talking about calling in if it got real bad, so at least I wouldn’t be the only one. And I know management would be really nice about it. I just hate the idea of using one of my unexcused absents when I still have so long before they start over.
You know it is so funny because when I was a kid I absolutely loved the snow,now ugh.For it to be only ten on Monday ugh.Hey if you cant do it then stay home it isnt your fault because the weather is bad.Does this place close up when it does get bad?I know where my son works they dont and does driving in a rig ugh .He wont stay home either unless they cancel it and I dont think that is right.Someone could get hurt.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mountaindewed