View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2019 at 01:55 PM

Ugg Darkness, I literally just came from the grocery store-2 actually. We are taking my son back to school tomorrow morning before we get a storm. The meal plan that he buys covers 14 meals a week-so twice a day. He has an apartment he shares with some guys so he cooks more than the average person. Plus he likes to eat healthy and is a vegetarian. So first we went to Shop Rite. I do not know what it is about shop rite in my area but senior citizens flock to the store. I am normally good at not shopping during peak old person time but we had to go. SO.MANY.PEOPLE. leaving their carts in the middle of the aisle wandering around. Reaching in front of me and bumping into me. One guy who was across the aisle from his cart- said "excuse me sir can I move your cart?" His answer? "I dont care" what a rude ***! Then the long checkout and the slowest bagger ever. I prefer to bag my own but this guy thought he was the best and he block me from helping so it took forever! Then on to Aldi..what is it about bargains that makes people so damn frantic?? Like if you cant get your seltzer before they run out..dude they will restock-I promise. Carts rolling everywhere because people are too lazy to return them. Of course there are parking spot wars- I dont care where I park-the lot isnt that big and I can walk! And yes, we are getting a doozy of a storm but why all the milk, bread and eggs? Do people suddenly want to make french toast? You do not have enough food in your house for-maybe-a day where its too dangerous to drive?? uuggg!

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous52222, Crypts_Of_The_Mind

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, healingme4me