View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Jan 18, 2019 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry, DarknessIsMyFriend I know how you feel. If your work is making you feel so miserable, I agree that finding another job may be the best solution at this point. I know it isn't easy, but you can't know how it will go until you try. So I'd say go for it! I think you can make it. You even have some work experience this time around, so perhaps it will be easier. I think it's worth trying. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you

I admit, I am strongly considering trying to get back into the IT field, at least for now.

If I could get a full time job in an entry level IT position, even if it were let's say, $12 per hour, I would be in a good place. If I had such a job, my living expenses are so cheap that I could pocket $1000 per month and still be able to live comfortably.

I ultimately just want to transition into self employment anyways. Having a better paying job would make that much easier for me. I would have no need to continue school if I pulled such a feat off.

I still have my doubts but I am considering your advice.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky