View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Just an update, for anyone still curious.

I've found somebody who seems very experienced and who offers remote training. My equipment should come next week, and I did a QEEG (assessment) locally, and had the data sent to him for analysis.

I just met with him tonight (phone) to talk about the QEEG results... and I'm a little down. I feel like such a mess... but my QEEG was overall very very normal, apparently.

It's really confusing. There were a couple tiny things that he pointed out, but overall, things look good. Which makes no sense, becauseI'm really struggling with so much in life (I have an entire sheet of notes of things that I thought neurofeedback might help with).

I recorded the call, so I'll go back and listen again later to make sure I'm not mishearing things or overreacting. The one thing that really jumped out was that he thinks my sleep isn't great, and that it's causing problems for me during the day (fogginess, slowness, tiredness, inability to get through much) - he said it looks like I'm pushing through it, but that once that clears up, a lot of other issues may be better too.

Mostly, I'm feeling kind of sad and confused. My life feels like such a mess and I feel so "not normal" (beyond being tired/lack of sleep). But I often feel like I do OK at looking better off than I feel (like most people wouldn't guess that I'm in therapy), and this kind of feels like it plays into that.

Anyway, I wanted to share, and wasn't sure where on the forums was most appropriate. I don't know if anyone is going to see this here, but at least I got to articulate it.

thanks.
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Llama_Llama44

Thanks for this!
koru_kiwi