View Single Post
Anonymous43949

Default Jan 18, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefullyLost1211 View Post
Hello folks,

Have other women experienced this? Not that it's okay for men to put women down either but I suppose I find it more confusing when some women seem to make it their mission to put each other down. Particularly regarding women's issues. We have enough challenges in this world...why can't we work together? I don't mean working together against men. I always invite the good guys to join us in our quest for safety and respect throughout the world.

Any thoughts?
We could look at someone as a person and as a human being before we look at her based on gender. Compassion is important in all relationships. I don't want to side with someone automatically just because she is a woman. I want to see her character first. But I think you are coming from the standpoint that women can relate to each other in many ways that creates a special bond.

So yes, with very few exceptions, we should definitely support each other.

The only time when I feel I can't cooperate with another woman is if she wants me to support her in a way that violates my conscience. For example, if she wants help on spying on her ex, I cannot support that.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sarahsweets

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets