xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jan 19, 2019 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan85 View Post
Sometimes I feel just so mentally and emotionally fatigued that all I can bring myself to do is watch tv, which leads to a lot of self-loathing etc blah blah blah - but then the next day something will happen to lift my spirits to the point where I can look up budget holidays on Google, or go out and meet with friends and generally feel that I can hold my head up reasonably high in public.

It’s so hard not knowing if you’re going to wake up feeling able to face life, or if you’re going to wake up feeling like a burden on society.

Hang in there - it’s always worth it for the good days. I find gratitude lists very helpful - have you tried them?
Now see I cant go out so I usually just watch tv especially antenna tv they have mostly comedies on there and occasionally I watch the SYFY channel love a good horror movie.I cant wait for spring because then I can sit outside again but I will not be talking to any of my neighbors ,WHY?Cause I just cannot trust them they are nothing but busy bodies and trouble makers who needs that crap??
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote