Magnate

Member Since Nov 2016
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 20, 2019 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're not getting the help you need, katydid777 I'd probably decide to stay if I were in your shoes, since I'd say it's better than not getting help at all. However, that's just my opinion and you don't have to follow it, especially if you're struggling economically. So I'd understand your decision either way. Just think about it and take all the time you need to make your decision. Is there any friend or family member that could help you or give you some advice? I'm so sorry, please don't give up. Things can get better. I'm glad PC is at least helping you a bit. That's better than nothing, right? Don't worry, we'll always be around for you. We all love you here. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
Thank you, I promise, I will think very hard on this. And no I don't have anyone that I can talk to about it. You know how ppl are, it is normally "Hay that was before, get over it." Also it is so expensive for our household, especially when I feel like now it isn't any help, P doc. and T. But I do have P C !!!
katydid777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote