Member Since Oct 2017
9,711 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 20, 2019 at 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnitChick View Post
It's snowing lots.

Sometimes I just want to stick my head in the computer / internet, and never come out. It just feels good to me right now.

I've been stressing over 1. what I should do for a career. I know I will not figure it out this weekend. And I'm telling myself that the place I find myself and go to, is the place I'm meant to be at, in terms of working. Something inside me tells me "but if I only find the right thing..." which is truly a load of crap. There are pros and cons to every made decision, especially when it comes to jobs. Also there's so many choices. It would be nice to choose out of 2 things, instead of like 8, 000. Even 5 other (narrowed down) choices is hard, in my opinion.

I've also been stressing over the loneliness that I feel. It's mainly the desire for a romantic partner. But I feel lucky that I have friends and they are amazing people. I also joined the church I was so back and forth about. I think it was the right decision for me and I feel happy about it though. Also I love my mom.

Edit: also, a note about dating sites. They just end up bringing my self esteem down.
I'm sorry that you are struggling right now! I feel the same way over job and being lonely.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous50384, Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3