bizi
Bizi is bizi

bizi happines is a decision

15 yr Member
43.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jan 20, 2019 at 03:38 PM

Thanks split! I will look at the products if I can find them LOL!

An awesome aspect to the WFS site is that they have a
sub group for women who have mental health challenges too.
So It is the perfect forum for me since I am bipolar.
The whole site is huge and I could have easily gotten lost so am glad to find
the smaller group.
Church this morning was disappointing.
It did not start at 10;30 like we thought...they have a coffee gathering then the services start at 11...it was a business meeting so we left after the brief service, before they started the business aspect. Every one was so friendly, saw a couple of folks that we knew from before.
Jeff the pres and arlene the membership committee leader. Both very nice...
She wanted to know why we left so many years ago. I told her it was personal.
I was not ready to tell her I got overly involved and became manic so had to drop out of everything to come back to some sanity. Just being there was the pull to belong. If jeff and I can get up earlier to have breakfast at the diner than I would go back. I am definitely looking to make more friends as I have few. And the UU's(unitarian universalist) is the closest religion that I do ascribe to.

I did not see my ex girl friend Susan who attends the UU fellowship. I was hoping to see her there. When we got home I texted her...she has not responded. She broke up with me when her hubby divorced her...Paul is my Hubbys best friend. She is the first person to ever call me an alcoholic, not to my face but to her daughter who mentioned it. I was horrifide!....I told her that I have a drinking problem. I was in denial back then. This past year I have tried moderation and that does not work for me. I can't drink just one.

Lunch consisted of 3 scrambled eggs with spinach and a side of more spinach and smoked sausage. Cut every thing up and made my own scrambler! I put some hot sauce on it and was delicious!
Jeff just had a bloody mary with an egg and some pickled okra as garnishes. I did not even miss the bloody mary.

Jeff just left to watch the new orleans Saints play football with the guys and left with guacamole and a big ribeye steak. I will have left overs for dinner tonight. Then we are going to a birthday party for one of jeffs best friends and colleagues. I am supposed to be dieting. I am bringing my orange flavored sparkling waters tonight.
There will be deserts there.
I will try to be careful and choose wisely what desert I will eat.
I love sweets and will allow myself some....I have to make this new life style work right?
Just need to be mindful.
Have a great sunday!
I hear cheers in the back ground outside so one of the neighbors must be watching the game!
I am doing a load of laundry, my uniforms for the week. Maybe I will go to the gym later and walk on the tred mill.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote