View Single Post
Katieissweet

Member Since Nov 2013
42 hugs
given
Default Jan 20, 2019 at 04:42 PM

Whenever I’ve had psychosis I’ve ended up at the hospital maybe 14 or more times for many months each time.I love hospital and would rather be in hospital than the real world,it’s just because of my favourite hospital that I’ve been going to for almost eight years.it’s new in a holiday area so lots of nature,it’s nice and calm there and quiet,I always feel a lot better when I’m there,always excited to go there.The staff are very caring or they use to be,and normally when I go in I’m feeling very unsafe (I have schiz) and all the security,locked doors and staff watching makes me feel much more secure and I stop worrying which really eases everything.I love not having internet as I find I paint,write,draw,dance to the radio and do more valuable things.I also make many friends on the ward and the friendships are more authentic and honest.Dont like the food on the ward that’s the only thing I would change,it’s not healthy but we’re lucky to get food at all.The mentally ill in some third world places get tied to a tree and left there for days with nothing.

Hugs from:
zapatoes