View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Jan 20, 2019 at 05:16 PM

Hello MountainDewed. So sorry you are in pain A doctor told me that bone pain is the worst kind of physical pain a human can experience because it can feel really deep.

I don't know that you necessarily need to worry. I've had small accidents before, briefly bumped a leg or something...it hurt a lot, bruised and then healed without intervention. Is health anxiety something you experience?

If in doubt, you can always head to urgent care to get it checked. Ice is often the best place to start with pain like that and inflammation. Wrap the ice and don't apply to the area for longer than 20 minutes as that can affect skin integrity. There are of course anti-inflammatory drugs out there such as ibuprofen but you should check with your doctor and pharmacist before trying. Those are not a good idea for some people even though they do not require a Rx.

If you are concerned about a possible fracture then the only way to be sure is to have an examination from a doctor. Do you have a history of low bone density or recurring fractures etc?

I hope you feel better soon!
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and only providing my thoughts and support here on PC.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed