happysobercrafter
Elder

Member Since Jul 2017
9,930 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 21, 2019 at 12:29 PM

Hi, everyone,

I work hard daily to better my mental health. I know a huge part of that depends on facing and accepting what troubles me, plus pacing myself so I have time to heal.

KSDK Channel 5 in St. Louis, MO interviewed me for a cover story about my bullying/trolling on 4-17-2018 here:
Access Denied<<<< I don't know why the link won't post.

The Daily Mail published an article about my bullying/trolling on 5-10-2018 here:
Online troll sent abusive messages to strangers for five years | Daily Mail Online

I had to step forward; seeing on the news and in my community people in misery I understand drove me to speak up. I think if I share my story, maybe I can help. Both links are on my blog

I needed and benefitted from speaking out. I healed more and kept going on. Now, today, I am working on my writing to publish on my blog and online specifics about my child abuse and domestic violence events for the same reason. My bullying interviews were not enough for me. And, while it helped me, I need to do more.

As I am sure most of you understand, speaking out in this way is terrifying. Yet, I have to do this; it is in my thoughts every second I am awake. I wake up every morning thinking about it and it is on my mind when I go to sleep.

I have overcome a lot in my life; I know that. Maybe others will see that if my life was that horrid and I am doing better, maybe they can too.

I need encouragement. I need no one trying to talk me out of it. I am publishing my writing and promoting it. And I know I could get trolled and some people could be angry about it.

But, like I said, encouragement would be wonderful.

I thank you!

xoxox

"Love you.
Take care of you.

Be true to you.

You are the only you,
you will ever know the best.

Reach for YOUR stars.

You can reach them better
than anyone else ever can."

Landon Clary Eason
Grateful Sobriety Fangirl Since 11-16-2007

Happy Sober Crafter
happysobercrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous50384, Anonymous55879, BonsaiGuy, Medusax, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, pixielouwho, Spiderhamis, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky