View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Jan 21, 2019 at 06:58 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling such self-hatred. But I know the feeling. I hate everything about myself... period. (Actually I was thinking about this earlier today. I can't think of a single thing I like about myself.) No one who really knew me would want to have anything to do with me. Hell... I don't even want to have anything to do with myself. But I don't have a choice.

You questioned if it's worth living for. I guess I don't know. In my case, it's not. But I've tried getting rid of myself a few different times & haven't succeeded (can't even get that right!) Now I've just decided to wait & let nature take its course. Fortunately I'm old enough, at this point, I may not have all that long to wait (hopefully.) In the meantime, I simply strive to accept things... just the way they are. At this late stage of my life, that's about all that is left me.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Amyjay, Fuzzybear, MtnTime2896