beauflow
-------no titles please--

beauflow As usual... lost in the cosmic chaos

10 yr Member
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2019 at 12:55 AM

I agree with others have posted- and also agree- perhaps therapy (of any sort)may assist with a better life that your working towards.. if you are struggling with the war inside, there may be many things that could assist
((and I am a believer that a lot of things can be "therapy" not just an office with another human)).

I think some times, one misconception of "going to therapy" is One may believe is that everyone that goes to therapy - has a severe mental illness; and that would be untrue... therapist can help people that may need someone to talk to about some struggles in life, or making a move in life (like break ups, moving on in jobs, going back to school, etc)..
And If One gets label(s) while being in therapy, it is "just a label" that will assist with a "treatment plan" (and this coming from a person- that does not do "the mainstream treatment plan"; but at the same time understands why it is done- and chooses a different path while using their model to a certain extent).

This may sound "cheesy" to some but I am throwing this out there- we all have triumphs that no matter how small or big they may feel to One- they are growth.

When reading your post, I believe one of your achievement of stop self harming and self care with eating says so much and (I believe) holds so much value. But I also know and realize, me saying that- may not hold much merit for you.

I think some people are often too self critical (as I can be with me), and miss some important triumphs that mean so much, that some times are crucial with continuing on with our dreams and lives.

humans by default are not perfect; or perhaps that's (and every thing above that I typed out) is an opinion--- which stinks?

Life has no play book, and life -- we just do not know what is to be for the future ((unless One has a way to look into the future right?).

I am a strong believer that humans grow, continue to grow as long as we continue to be open to it....

I can relate to some of what you have posted, and I do believe a vast majority of humans relate to a degree/spectrum of your struggles at some point of their lives, if not continuous .. however, your post- I interpreted that there is deep struggles for you(?) and perhaps some of those struggles, are blindsided/ hinders what greatness you have and accomplished (?). IDK I am rambling, aren't I?

I do wish you well, and hope this was well received.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky