View Single Post
Enyapla

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Jan 22, 2019 at 01:37 AM

To keep it short I have multiple symptoms that are questionable but displaced. I have severe mental illness (anxiety, ED, and mood disorder and self harm) and despite medication, ECt, and therapy I’m not any better. I’ve had symptoms since 10 (currently 19) I also have sexual dysfunction (I’m female) and cant orgasm during sex. This might sounds insane but I’m wondering if I repressed trauma. When I was 7 at most I remember being turned on after being tied to a post during “save the princess” game. I immeidatelu freaked out and panicked at the feeling I then didn’t understand. What else would cause that reaction from a sexually inexperienced child?. I have what I think are gaps in memory but that COULD be ECT side effects. I have an inability to orgasm unless it’s rough BDSM fantasies (lest us not say assault fantasy’s because that disturbs me). So, in sum. I have inexplicable mental ilness, gaps in memory, assault fantasies, sexual dysfunction, and inexplicable sexual reaction/panic when I was young. Is ia stretch to wonder if there’s something I’m repressing? Could these all be conincdences?
Enyapla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous57363, seeker33

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks